Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development
A career in the federal government offers the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with training on several levels. Throughout your career as a federal employee you will be able to develop and hone your professional, leadership and safety skills through seminars, conferences and on-the-job training.
The Department of the Army is the 2nd largest federal employer with jobs in every single state. This allows for many career paths that permit you to choose the best work/life balance for you.
Outstanding Benefits Package
- The Federal Health Insurance Program is a nationally recognized model that offers choice and flexibility with substantial employer contribution to premiums.
- Leave policy provides ample time off to take care of your personal, recreational or health care needs. In addition to ten paid holidays, you can accumulate 13 days of sick leave each year along with 13 to 26 vacation days, depending on number of years employed.
- Federal Agencies offer a wide range of options for your work/life balance such as flexible work schedules, teleworking, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance programs.
Careers at Crane Army
Crane Army has opportunities in several different fields, including:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical)
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Affairs
- Internal Auditor
- Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Financial Management
- Information Management/Technology
- Program/Management Analysts
Work Location: Crane, IN Salary Range: $19.89 - $23.21 per hour Closing Date: 11/9/2022
To apply for this position, visit usajobs.gov/job/621260300 or usajobs.gov and search keyword “NCBG214223101235HDS”
This is an open continuous announcement. The first cutoff will be December 8, 2021. Additional cutoffs will be done every 4 weeks.
*If you do not receive a response from the agency within 90 days, please re-apply to continue to be considered for this vacancy.*
2. Perform repetitive and manual tasks involving the manufacture, loading, assembly, rework, modification and repair of all types of ammunition and pyrotechnic items.
3. Operate material handling equipment in loading and unloading railcars and trucks, stowing and re-stowing material in warehouses and magazines.
4. Dispose of bulk explosives, scrap powders, propellants or other explosives material through a burn or demolition operation.
5. Compare receipt/issue documents to items shipped or stored to assure that correct items are moved, received or issued.
This position requires you to be respirator certified without restrictions.
This position requires you to be able to obtain and maintain a Forklift License.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE SOLICITATION - These positions are being advertised through the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) for Domestic Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Facilities in the Department of Defense. Under this authority, competitive rating/ranking and veteran's preference procedures do not apply.
For Inquiries and Resumes:
Having issues with the above button? Email us at