Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development
A career in the federal government offers the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with training on several levels. Throughout your career as a federal employee you will be able to develop and hone your professional, leadership and safety skills through seminars, conferences and on-the-job training.
The Department of the Army is the 2nd largest federal employer with jobs in every single state. This allows for many career paths that permit you to choose the best work/life balance for you.
Outstanding Benefits Package
- The Federal Health Insurance Program is a nationally recognized model that offers choice and flexibility with substantial employer contribution to premiums.
- Leave policy provides ample time off to take care of your personal, recreational or health care needs. In addition to ten paid holidays, you can accumulate 13 days of sick leave each year along with 13 to 26 vacation days, depending on number of years employed.
- Federal Agencies offer a wide range of options for your work/life balance such as flexible work schedules, teleworking, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance programs.
Careers at Crane Army
Crane Army has opportunities in several different fields, including:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical)
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Affairs
- Internal Auditor
- Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Financial Management
- Information Management/Technology
- Program/Management Analysts
For Inquiries and Resumes:
If submitting a resume, please submit resume in either .pdf or .doc format
Having issues with the above button? Email us at